Friday, October 22, 2010

screw you!...todays life i start with her first....it was damn emberrasing sia...she woke me up at....9+...i think??...and i was wide awake at 10...haha...it was emberrasing because...when she called me...i was still at the bed...haha...oh ya!...and i get scolded by her early in the morning...sad wasnt it?...haha...then i skipped my friday prayer again because i was out to do some mesagging at my vain...it was slightly better then yesterday...i guess...haha....thank god im recovering...haha...then she lost the match...i feel truely sorry for her...anyway i dont mind weather she win,draw or lose the match coz i will be there for her no matter what....and im reuniting with my sister...haha...missed her very much sia...haha...oh ya one more thing to share with you guys that my dad comp is spoiled...like WTHELL..haha...anyway whats done is done and you cant changed the history rite??...haha...and im logging off...take care readers

No comments:

Post a Comment