Saturday, October 23, 2010

argh!!...screw it....lazy to update my blog...haha...but who cares??...it only took a few minute to update it...haha...she woke me up again...you guys know rite that im lazy to wake up...unless its an emergency...haha...if that happened also maybe i will continueing to sleep...haha...then she gets irritated when waking me up...haha...so cute sia when she get irritated...den wake up around 2+...den i took my bath...den since im not feeling well..i sleep back coz my stomach damn hurt....use some ointment to let the pain fade away...have my lunch around 3+...during that time also no appetite but my mum forced me to eat....den message my own leg...haha....its was getting better...haha...and im so thankful about that....haha...den sleep again...at 7...i woke up to eat my dinner...it was KFC...i only ate 1 chicken and 1 fries...it was delicious man...haha...den i heard my mum lecture from 8.15-9+...walao boring sia...now im chatting with her so gtg readers...take care

No comments:

Post a Comment