Thursday, October 21, 2010

Screw it!...Todays life was okay until someone ruin it....haha...Her named was RiNie Boncyet..err who cares by the way..Im not telling you the story on what had happened..its irritates me...Gaah!!....Err todays lifes i woke up at 12 pm...Like finally...It was once in  a life time i woke up at 12.Usually i woke up around around 9-10+ i will be wide awake..haha...Then when i woke up i ate some cake..dosent know what it called..Then wait for her untill 4.30...she online but it was a pity as i was out of the house...I went to meet my aunty to message my leg...Waah!!...It was damn pain sia but i endured it...After the message, we went to eat our dinner at Northpoint.I ate cookles Kuay teow..It was damn nice sia and i drunk some lime water...The restaurant was not bad..Then i heard the She wanted to learn some korean language..I teased her to study japenese with me but she refused..haha...Hey like they say "No jokes no fun"...haha... Hey Jiayou! on your learning Korean...haha...Then i went home and put something that called" koyok"...Haha...Now ive got nothing to say so im logging off...Take care readers......Love you girl...Muak...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment