Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SCREW IT....A few minute left...haizzzz...tick tock tick tok.....haha...Oh ya i forgot to tell you guys the reasons...Hmmm the reason is for her to read it...haha...Today life wasnt so bad at all...hmmm...Let see, you guys wanna talk about my life or about MY SPECIAL SOMEONE FIRST???.....Hmmm let see....Well today i think that im gonna start with my SPECIAL SOMEONE... She has always be there for me when i need someone to talk to or someone to cheer me up...She was THE BEST AMONG THE REST... SO READERS OUT THERE.....YOU GUYS SHOULD BE JEALOUS OUT OF ME!...HAH!...AS I HAVE THE BEST THING IN MY LIFE...LOVE HER VERY MUCH...Now its my turn to tell about my lifes...Lets see...in the morning nothing much had happened.I was doing some stupid stuff such as create a new Facebook profile without unknown reasons then add all my friends in my old facebook account to the new one..It took me quite awhile to finish it...Haha...Crazy right?...Ya i know...Haha...Then its afternoon....hmmm....let see...what did i do...Oh ya! i remembered it already...I watched the tv...Its started to bored me coz there is no new programmes its liked its have repeated itself for a plenty of time...Shouldnt you think they should buy a new programme?...haha...Then its 4.30...She woke up...Finally...She heared all my problem and my mind was at ease for a moment until i realised that my legs vain was not strong...Arghhhh!!....How did it happened?....Who cares anyway?....haha...I lost my strengh of my right leg...maybe god know they reasons behind all this...After that i had my bathe...haha...Blahblahblah...Its night!...My bestfriends its a she...She like talking to me back with any reasons...haha...Almost for awhile since we last talked...haha...Feeling frustrated a little bit because cannot watch my favourite show...Its called Kopi bujang...Then she asked...You never watched it then...My mind was like....WTHell...how she know sia....haha...Feeling so shocked rite now..haha...Now im logging out haha...take care readers

No comments:

Post a Comment