Monday, October 18, 2010

Argh....Feel so tense right now coz nver go to school and get disturb through msn..haha...den i end up talking rude to my sister...Argh...Hey kak im so sorry coz tgh stress uh ngan kawan...haha...hope she forgive me...haha...die2 she must forgive me coz i dunnoe what else to asked her for forgiveness..anyway im here to wish  good luck to North Vista Secondary School inter class tournament...Jiayou!...haha...Just giving them some morale support....haha....Well anyway lets talk about my life...Err this morning is so boring nothing to do and my mom is not home so just rotting uh at home.den suddently my friend ask weather im okay or not...den i was like...WTH...I thought nobody in my class actually bother about me..But there is few of them is actually bother about me.den get my eng result and im not satisfy about it...Gaah.. can do better then this...Argh!!....Who cares...Whats done is done and you cnt changed the time but to accept the reality..And then my malay i was the higest then my maths im nt really sure but my science i passed..60+ okay uh not bad.....Now im scared about my maths coz i got a feeling that im gonna fail it...haha
Stress liao...

No comments:

Post a Comment