Monday, October 18, 2010

Argh...This is great...Exam is finally over...Finally...Can do some jamming..But wait.i just remember that my leg is injured..how am i going to play the drum?...haha...I guess this thing has to wait huh until i recover?....Looking forward to that day of my very first jamming with my own band...Amsyar is my guitarist and ahamd is my Electric guitarist and maybe our vocalist too....he so talented and i so jealous about him....haha...well anyway life has been perfect since that day she step to my world...Shes like and angel to me and i love her very much...so i cant afford to lose her..anyway she is from North Vista Secondary school...have the same age as me...so we are 14 this year...gonna be 15...haha...Thats all im gonna tell you about her..Well anyway i really hope that she will be with me 4ever...haha...thats what im got to say..see you

No comments:

Post a Comment