Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Argh!!!!!!im so stress right now...Can you believed it she say that im free to do anything?...Besides you and me have nothing....You see, i love her very much but i dont know how to break it to her..Then i gave her sometime about  3 days for her to cool down...Anyway i give her sometimes because i want her to reflect on her action...den you know what she say?...You an animal you freak! 3 days? try forever...If she want forever then try me i can make your dream come true....NBCB!!....Argh she being sarcastic on me...well anyway I dunnoe what to do anymore but i really love her.... since she say that way i guess i should move on with my life huh with the pain she made... Maybe i should seek for forgivness huh....Argh stress liao...Shouldnt fall in love with her...Argh...Cb uh...Shouldnt interfere with her lifes...And oh ya readers please treasure your love ones dont be like me...Coz im suck at this thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment