Monday, October 25, 2010

screw it....when you wanna enjoy yourself...sure there is someone who will ruin it...

todays life was fantastic...i went to school...aiya who cares if i go to school or not??...no...listen first.....but this time it was totally different....you guys know right about my leg??...haha...i cant walk properly...so need something to support my self...haha...when i reach school the first one who came up to me is...shafiq and danish...haha...actually i dont like them coz of some reason...he ask me what happened??...then i say uh that i fall..den blahblahblah...2 mins later the school bell rung...my friend from another class her name is cristilla...she approach me and asked the same question...and i say the same answer...she asked me wether im okay or not...then i say that aiya...dont worry about me uh im okay...den she wish me a speed recovery..and i say thx...so far...no one had say that to me including HER...this is the second time i heared people say that to me...haha...hope she say that to me...and it will be sweet for me...haha...but im dreaming wasnt i??...oh ya...den do some cip at east coast beach...with some guide from my friend name fikri...hes the best man for helping me...oh ya thank you hor...den at there we slack there coz the teacher nver see..haha..oh ya got pic we took...later if im not lazy to upload i will upload k to this blog....haha...den at bus we are damn exhausted until our teacher doze off...haha..at 12+we arrived school..den i slack at school...untill my mum scolded me for not telling her about my problem..haha...i mean shuhadah..shes my second mum..haha..be jealous you guys..haha...den at home i sleep cos damn exhausted sia..haha... for awhile..coz still got many thing to do... then i woke up...coz many thing to do such as bathing and eating and massaging my own leg and train my leg...haha..den tmr..we went to farm and i cnt wait for that..haha new experience..new adventure for me..haha..oh ya about me and her...i dosent know what going to happen to us...so for now we chill first...until we are okay with each other..k?...oh ya...do drop any comment here k...tc

No comments:

Post a Comment