Thursday, October 28, 2010

Heyy...So sorry didnt upload it for the past 3 days coz i was damn exhausted...hehe...Sry hor...Anyway the first day is very nuisance for me as i nver go to school and my mum for the 1st time she dont nagged at me...i dont know why?...haha...Maybe coz my dad is at home...Oh ya!...speaking of my dad...he dosent work for the last two days and it really annoyed me...with the capital of ANNOYED...-.-... Then during my leg was bruised...My dad actually asked me to go swimming with him...Like what the hell. He never even want to go swimming with us and suddently he asked...this is just so weird dont you think so?....oh ya den when i reached home i went to bed and take a nap....haha....tired sia...then have my bath and my dinner....haha...have a little chat with HER...and everything seems okay...oh thank god that nothing happen to her....but i really wished her brother will treat her very well like i do...thats all for that day...Take care readers



Then the next day is yesterday....I went to school and the school brought us to marina barrage.I was so blur when they say that we are going to marina barrage as no no one inform me....Bad rite?...haha i know...We went there and fly our kite and learned where did the water come from....Haha...With my leg like this you guys will think that i cant make it...But you guys are wrong...Ive got my friend to support me such as...Firdaus,Shafiq,Aniq,Fikri,Kang jie,Sherman and last but not least....My teacher....Haha...Thx guys for supporting me and i feel very blessed to have you guys...Thanks god....Then i managed to go home by my self...haha....Noob rite?....Then after the trip we were damn exhausted i feel like ssleeping in the bus but i nver sleep coz i fell paiseh....haha....Then go home with the kites that they given us...My dad wants to play with me...But i say i dont want to played coz very tiring...Then i open my music and go to sleep...When i woke up....i watched the tv coz im damn bored....Haha....oh ya...Maybe we ignore each other yesterday...den thats all for yesterday


Today its the last day of school...Huhh!!!....why so fast?...I havent fully enjoyed my sec two years...Mum!!!.....i havent finished!!!Argh gonnna miss my sec two life...And all is left its the memory..Sobsob**....haha....Go to school...In the morning got some lecture by the principle and the police...haha...okay uh i find it useful for me...Then go back to class...Get some Certificate...For these subject..."Mathematics,Basic Malay,Computer application and Science...Haha...Then got to the hall again..The principle give some lecture again...haha...Blahblahblah....Oh ya and i sign up for next year sec 1 orientation.....Hopefully i will be selected coz i always like to do this kind of think....Then we went back to class again...Get reportr book...Oh ya...Ive improved my maths and the school got give me some gifts...Ive improved my maths a lot and i feel proud about myself...XD...haha...then get my report book...God!....It was damn scary sia...But i make it...Haha...yay!...Go sec 3...Same class...Haha...Long pants here i come...hehe...then go home i chat with my sister...Then took some nap....as it was tiring...Then we come...i took my bathe den go to physicans....Wah!..they poked my leg with some needles...It was painful as this is my first time...Then they shocked me with some electric...Haha...Then feel quite better coz my walking more nice like yesterday...then now ive got nothing to say anymore so take care readers!....

No comments:

Post a Comment